Customer Testimonial

what you think
Customer Testimonial

Categories

Customer Testimonials
Thought
powered by

Comments

Customer Testimonial

What do you think about us?

13 Comments to Customer Testimonial:

Comments RSS
Colleen on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 9:44 PM
I was so happy with my car! They took their time and I noticed they took care and attention with every little detail. Much better than the "car wash" I normally go to where the machine lightly washes and someone kinda wipes it after. This made my car look like new and it stayed nice looking a long time! Thanks again Mario and your team!

joe rossini on Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:28 PM
HAD MY WIFES E320 DONE TODAY 7 YEARS YOUNG 9-23-10, HAD THIS CAR DETAILED LAST JUNE BY A SO CALL DETAILER, WHEN MARIO DID THIS CAR FOR ME I WAS BLOWN AWAY, SO PROFESSIONAL SO TRUST WORTHY, THIS CAR LOOKS BRAND NEW, IM 42 AND HAVE HAD MANY CARS MANY DETAILS, THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN, THIS GUY IS A PERFECTIONIST, GIVE HIM ANYTHING YOU GOT CARS, BOATS AND PLANES OR TRAINS, MY CAR IS LIKE GLASS.....IM COMPLETELY SATISIFIED.....COMPLETELY.......NOBODY IS BETTER.........

Nelson on Saturday, September 25, 2010 12:51 PM
I had Mario come out and detail my 05 Mustang and she came out beautiful. The paint shines like a mirror, and the leather looks and smells like new again. Thanks for a great job at a fair price. A++++

jim on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 11:52 AM
I Am an idiot who had not washed or waxed my truck for two years! I thought the paint was ruined for life,at least i was smart enough to call mario bros.the truck looks better than the day i got it really!thanks again mario-jim p

Monette Duck on Friday, March 11, 2011 12:26 PM
I had Mario detail my 05 Mustang GT and it came out way better than I thought. He went above and beyond what anyone else would do and he was knowledgeable and professional. I have recommended him to several people already and I will definitely use him again.

Stan G on Friday, October 07, 2011 3:07 PM
I had Mario clean the interior of my Jeep Liberty. I was impressed with the care he took. He gave it 100% and the results were great. I then purchased a used BMW and had him detail the entire vehicle. Once again the results are outstanding! My best testimonial? I would use him again and would refer him to anybody that asks me for a detailer.

Jose on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 3:53 PM
Mario Brother's Detailing is the best auto detailer I've seen. I drive a black 2005 Mustang GT and have been to a lot of car shows over the years and tried many of the detailers recommended to me, but Mario Brother's Detailing is by far the best in terms of quality of work and knowledge. My car looks better than when I picked it up at the dealership. I have pictures of when I picked up the car, and there is no comparison. The car looks better now than it ever did. Great job! Thank you!

Robert (Bob) Rowland on Monday, March 19, 2012 4:53 PM
The RV looks great, conciderimg what you had to start with. What a fine young man, with a work ethic to match. The only thing fair about him are his prices. Everything else is perfect. Good Luck to you Mario. Bob & June Rowland, Marietta, GA.

Roger on Sunday, May 20, 2012 3:09 AM
I have been looking for someone willing to wash my motorcycles, do a good job and charge a reasonable price. I found Mario and Sergio and I'm glad I did. They looked over my bikes and quoted a fair price washing them I'm thinking soap and water). The first bike was washed and a soaking liquid applied to remove the grime from those hard to reach places. Then the bike was blown dry and coated with a wax. the results were amazing, These gentlemen not only exceeded my expectations they allowed me to experience the 'WOW' factor. The second bike was cleaned the same way but with an additional step. Because it was older it needed some buffing out. Again, that 'WOW' factor. Check these hard working guys out. they have the knowledge, the tools and the desire to please their customers - you will not be sorry. I will be giving up my local car wash and taking my business Mario Brothers in the future.

frank on Thursday, September 06, 2012 10:01 AM
I had my wife's 2009 Pontiac G6 detailed at Mario's.My wife was coming home and was traveling on 41 when a truck lost a couple large cans of paint.My wife could not avoid going through it because of traffic so the car was spattered all over rear of the car and the wheels and the wheel wells. The car has black trim on the bottom and that was hit hard also.I called Mario he came and pick the car up and when he brought the car back I was amazed how good the car looked.She purchased the car new and it didn't look that good.Thank you Mario.

Car insurance on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 10:22 AM
Good to see your blog! I am so pleaded to get detailing service and this was awesome. Very soon I will come to detailing another car. Thanks.

Rowan Connelly on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 8:52 AM
My sister bought me a birthday gift certificate from Mario's for an interior cleaning on my old beater Dodge pickup. I don't live in Naples and sat on the GC for 6 months because I didn't have a good excuse to drag the truck down there. Just recently, my daughter had a volleyball tournament in Naples and instead of taking the truck, we drove down in my '02 black BMW 530. The car was in "OK" shape but the interior needed some love, so I decided to use the GC on it. When I drove up, Mario took one look at the faded paint and explained how he could restore it to true black and reverse some of the damage that I (a very amateur car-washer) and previous owners had been doing to it by using paste wax, not fully removing the water spots and using old towels to dry it off. I was intrigued by the science he was laying down, so I gave him the green light to give the car a work-over inside and out. We talked on the phone about half-way through the job and he explained that he was on his 5th or 6th round of using compounding solution on the paint, would be applying the new wax soon, was applying another coat of dye on the floor mats, had acid-washed the wheels, and was removing the “cloudiness” from the headlight lenses. I was very impressed by how much thought and energy he was putting into the job. When I picked the car up a few hours later, I was truly blown away. The car looked like black glass. The true paint color was back, many of the smaller scratches had disappeared, and the paint was noticeably smoother to the tough than it had been when I bought the car 4 years ago. The interior was immaculate and smelled like new leather….not like a pine forest or a glass of lemonade. The wheels were brighter than I’d ever been able to get them and I could see clearly through the headlight lenses again. Instead of just handing me the keys and moving onto his next job, Mario took considerable time explaining the processes he used to restore my ride. He gave me the education and showed me the products to use at home so that I can keep the car looking its best in between detailing. He even offered to put a little “care package” together for me containing some of the products he used that day. I can honestly say that I will be returning to Mario’s with my vehicles and telling anyone within shouting distance that his shop is the place to go for the best detailing in the area. Thanks again Mario!

Megan on Sunday, April 05, 2015 8:54 PM
My current vehicle is a lease, and will be turned in at the end of the month. I have taken my car through standard car washes and even had it washed by the dealership themselves to try to get it clean. Each time it looks clean, but doesn't last long. The interior of my car had water stains on the seats, adhesive residue on the windows, and dirt everywhere although I had done everything I could think of to remove them. I've never had my car detailed before but was desperate not to be charged by the dealership when I turned my car back in. After having Mario work on my car, I was amazed - my car looked better than it did the day I picked it up from the dealership. Not only did Mario get the water stains out of my upholstery, but he made everything about the car shine. Getting a vehicle detailed by this company is worth the drive and the money - the work they do is truly amazing.